CLIENT LOG IN
Musculoskeletal Disorders >
Health Promotion & Education >
Immunisations & Vaccinations >
Ill Health Retirement >EAP - Employee Assistance >Health Surveillance >Management Referrals >Service Management >Student Clearance >
Position: Business Development Manager (Bids & Tenders)
Location:- Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus performance related bonus.
A vacancy has arisen in our Hitchin offices for an experienced Business Development Manager who's main focus will be the preparation and writing of bids and tenders for larger potential clients as well as developing business to smaller organisations.
The role will require an individual with a proven track record of preparing bids and tenders along with the ability to present to clients and close sales.
Building relationships with existing and potential clients as well as identifying leads and sales opportunities are also a key component of this role.
- Preparing and submitting Pre Qualification Questionnaires
- Preparing and submitting professional tender documents (ITT)
- Developing and using pricing models for services provided
- Ensuring that pricing models are regularly reviewed and published
- Presenting the proposals to clients which would involve client visits
- Preparing customer proposals to customer requirements
- Initial project/service implementation planning to handover with the contract manager
- Building relationships with existing clients and identifying further sales opportunities
- Identifying potential leads and developing these into sales
- English and Mathematics qualifications to at least GCSE grade 'C' or equivalent
- Sales or marketing qualification (such as degree or diploma) would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of preparing and writing Bids & Tenders
- High level skills in computer office packages (Word processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation etc)
- Demonstrable ability to present sales materials to clients in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Previous, successful, experience in a sales and marketing role
- Driver's licence and own transport (or equivalent)
- A medical or OH background would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of client types and models
How to Apply.
Please email your Curriculum Vitae along with supporting letter of application to: -
or by post to:-
27 Bridge Street
Hitchin SG5 2DF